Another meme, this time from K
1. Your blog “user name” & what it means
The Reflex Point
The Reflex Point is the location of the Invid hive complex inhabited by the Invid Queen Regis in the Robotech animated series, and is also thought to be located upon the ruins of the SDF-1 (Super Dimensional Fortress).
Reflex Point was the code name assigned to the location of the containment complex where the remains of the SDF-1 were buried after the Battle of New Macross City in 2014. The location is later referred to by the Army of the Southern Cross as SX Point 83.
It, pretty much, means I’m a science fiction geek.
2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how well does your blog represent who you actually are?
My blog can only do so much, it can’t be put forward as an electronical embodiment of my being. It can only represent a fragment of who I am.
3. How much about your life do you post to blog?
A fraction, I surmise.
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
Anything that can possibly incriminate me.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how interesting do you think your own blog is to others?
What’s with these numbers? It’s probably as interesting as they think it is, hehe.
6. From whom/how did you find out about blogs?
7. Has anyone ever started a blog because of you?
No. Not yet, anyway.
8. Has anything written on blogs ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
No. I don’t think those things ever will.
9. How often do you respond to/comment on other peoples’ blogs?
Regrettably, not that often.
10. Do you prefer to write in your blog than reading other blogs?
In as much as I love reading, I still prefer writing.
11. Have you ever had something mean said to you or have you been stalked, harassed, or did you get into an argument/flame war on your blog (or did it to someone else)?
Me? Stalked by someone else? Gee, that would be super!